Saturday, May 24, 2008

Week and two days

Long time no see. Still I'm not in the mood to write all the new things that has happened. But I feel like writing a bit.

I'll have my last exam in nine days. I still have 400 pages to read though... I also should write a report of my internship and look at the results. But I'm not in the mood for that. So I'll just be lazy today. Just washing some laundry, that's all.

I bought PS3 (!!!) and will play that today :> Though Tarmo is playing now, my turn comes later. I've been playing it more than he, so it's his turn :) I also bought a sewing machine but it has some problems so I can't sew anything. Have to wait for a friend to look at it tomorrow. But that's okay, I'm not in the mood for sewing much either...

But now I need to go to do some laundry. Just wanted to say hi, I'm still here...

No comments: