Friday, June 06, 2008

Waiting

I'm almost done. All the exams are now behind, I just need to wait for the results for my thesis and for my last exam. The thesis evaluation is a bit late, I already returned it a month ago! And I need all the grades so that I can compose my courses and I need to compose my courses to get my degree out.

We're moving to Kuopio next Tuesday and I'm excited! We're almost packed up, major things are already in boxes and bags. We also have the car and some friends to help us.

We had one friends farewell party yesterday, she's leaving back to Germany. We're also having our farewell party tomorrow. I should do some laundry and clean our balcony. And pack the things in there and then pack our linens. But this just feels like a slow morning.

But now I need to get up from this chair and start doing!

No comments: