Monday, July 30, 2007

Feeling Better

Phew, I just had a nice migraine. My fingers went numb, as went my tongue and throat. Then the headache hit and even painkiller wouldn't help. I tried to do some editing with my photos but I couldn't stare the screen for long. Finally I went to sleep, slept almost and hour and now it's better. But my motivation is too low. I'd just want to relax. But that'll be soon.

During the weekend I read Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows! On Friday we left to Tampere and I bought the book on our way there. On Saturday we went to this nice bar and some of my friends came there (though some of them didn't and I feel sad because of that though I know the must've had something else to do). But I had fun. And after all it's only half a year I'm away. We don't see each other anyway often.

But here's some pics from the evening.


Me and Ilona at her place (which was beautiful)


Tarmo and me (always so peaceful)


And I love this pic, Tarmo and me again. Quite drunk already.

We has so much fun that night. We went to sleet at Ilona's and slept well. My parents couch wasn't so comfortable and we slept that night badly the other night at Tampere. On Sunday we came back home. We had a friend who looked after the kitties, they were good, not a problem at all. So it's not that big thing to leave them alone over a weekend if someone just comes and sees them twice a day. Though I don't prefer that solution but sometimes there's no other way.

I'd need to edit about 1500 pics for Wednesday. My cell pics I mean. I'll just need to sit by my laptop the whole day tomorrow. I still have post migraine feeling.

But so, I read Harry Potter. No worries, I'm not going to spoil. It was nice reading. I sat my nose buried in that book all the time I could. Though I had to get it finished during the weekend so that I'd had time to edit my pics.

Ilona's place was beautiful. She lives in this old house and though it was a small place it looked so like her. Neat, white and brown, nice green couch, elegant. Now I want a sofa in here too really badly! But we don't have enough money to buy one now. So it'll have to wait. I dream of buying new sofa, bookshelf and some other objects. But maybe only after I get some money from somewhere (meaning salary).

It's not even two weeks and I'm gone! Awful! I still need to get the pics out of my to dos before I can start to think the exchange more. I need to go to bank and call a transportation for Iowa, the almost all should be in order. I also should clean out house throughly before I leave.

But now back to the pics. I still have much to do with them tonight. Luckily my day rhythm has changed, I stay up 3 am and wake up 11 am. Good.

I still need to say that I felt so much better last Friday when I put all my cells away. No more lab!

No comments: