Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Boring Everyday

Still there's nothing much else in my life than Tarmo, kitties and The Thesis. Oh yeah, and taekwondo and gym. And all of those are in order :)

I still have deficiency of Tarmo and I love spending my time with him. I seek the warmth of his hugs all the time and I spend a lot just having company of him. I play with our kitties and build nests to them (see the cat blog I made, though it's in Finnish, but you can at least see the pics ^^), go to the gym, and love taekwondo more and more every time. I even won a challenge in there! Though no-one knew that there was a competition going on but even still, I WON! HA! It felt so good :) I've learned something! The point was that I made "the most pure" movements. I did mistakes, noticed a lot of them and corrected my moves and even got corrected by our teacher. But as they said, I concentrated a lot and my moves were in balance. And I really did concentrate, I was short of breath and sweaty after the poomsae, even though it really isn't that hard :D

I did nothing last week and this week I got half of my Thesis back from the first correction round, been doing that and been fixing some things for the internship I'm doing in May. And that's that. I've played role playing games too (once, finally).

And honestly, that's my life.

I've been missing a bit Iowa City. When I see pictures of familiar streets and people, I miss them. I miss especially the summer time there. Everything was new and exciting, I didn't miss Tarmo so badly and things were better than later (I mean the death, water damage etc). I partied and went to all events and didn't worry about school. But all fun ends in good time. But I MISS YOU GUYS! <3

I hope to get the corrections done by Eastern Holidays so that I can read and relax. Then I need to read for one exam, then I write The Thesis (and try to finish it), go to the seminar, do the internship and at the same time read for the final exam. And that's it.

I want to move! I dream of the bigger apartment (I hope so much that we get the student apartment!) and decorating it. I already found the first thing I'm going to buy when I get my first pay check:

I love it! And I know our kitties will love it too ^^ Me wanna!

No comments: