Tuesday, March 04, 2008

A Doll

I just did something horrible. I edited myself. I could have so nica body if I wasn't shaped like this and if I was thin :P And if my face would be shaped in a different way, I could be beautiful. Too bad that most of the editing I did to myself, there's nothing I really can do to change those features. I have already lost aroung 5 kg since I came back and all there is left now is to firm up my body. And I can say I'm doing good job in trying to do so.
Here's one edit:


Quite obvious what I have done. If you can't see those, compare my jawline, forehead, shoulder, nose, lips and eyes. Well. That was alomost there is in this pic :D

Just had to share this horrifying truth. I'm not perfect.

Been through a very stressful course which is now over and done some pages for my thesis. Trying to read some more articles. Been in gym, weight has stuck in the same though during weekends I almost always gain one kilogram. And that's because I allow some goods for myself which aren't allowed during the week (candy and chips) and I don't do any exercise. But I always lose that kilogram in the week... I'm starting to have by abs back in shape too and that makes me really happy. Still should get my arms thinner... But I'm doing pretty good progress in there too. I don't want impossible things and I know my limits. I also won't ever give up food, chips or candy 'cause I love eating and food! :P

Well. That's quite all what there is. I love taekwondo and I almost can do the first poomse right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

älä nyt tyhmiä puhu (kirjottele :). Oot ihana ja kaunis just tollasena ja urheilu on kaikkein hauskinta kun sitä tekee vaan hyvän olon ja sen itsensä takia. Ja suurin osa painon heilahtelusta johtuu nestetasapainosta yms., aika paljon sais karkkia viikonloppuna syödä, että se oikeasti edes kiloa nousisi.