Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Plans

Eastern was peaceful, nice and needed holiday. On Saturday we visited my parents as my Mom turned 60. We got loads of food with us and ate a lot. We also went for walking too so I wasn't just being lazy, though I did almost nothing for my Thesis. Yesterday I broke my back when we went to play kids, i.e. went to slide down. And there was a huge space where to slide and we managed to find the only ice cube and bumbed to it. And now my back muscles ache.

I also had to redo my plans. As I can't read for the exam I was supposed to have in three weeks (the book hasn't arrived yet), I need to write my thesis and start reading next week and do the exam three weeks later that I was supposed to do it. At the same time I'm having a seminar (luckily it's only for two weeks) and I need to read for other exam too as I'm doing the internship at the same time I should read for the exam. An instead of six weeks I'll have only three weeks time to read for that if I don't start earlier. So, so much of my relaxing Spring.

But it's okay. I just want to graduate. In June. Please.

No comments: