Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Anyone seen my thoughts?

I kind of depressed just. I found my first roommate's old e-mail from my Thunderbird and decided to write to her. But her e-mail wasn't working anymore. So I felt down. But then I was smart and put her name in The Google (I knew that she lives in Helsinki and might teach in some school) and I found her (or someone named her) e-mail from some schools web sites. Now I just hope that she is she!

I saw a dream last night. I was in check-in. Going to USA. We talked about exchange yesterday in our course so it is maybe because of that that I had that dream.

So a new course (electron microscopy) begun on Monday. Yesterday. Yes. We're now in Tuesday, right? It's fun again and we have a nice group there working. Nice chatting all the time.

My thoughts are now somewhere far away and I really can't concentrate on anything.

We are supposed to go to do our (that is me and Reija) project to the bioinformatics course and I should do the last assignments for the lipid trafficking course. But all that will take too much time! I'll hope we could finish our project tomorrow and I could do the things for the traffic thing on Thursday and finish it on weekend so we could start to do this EM-courses things. I desided to do all the things in time this year so that I can concentrate in my pro gradu research too.

Ah but who can find my thoughts??? I've lost them. It took so much effort to even write this right.

No comments: