Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bored again

Whoa. Nothing much happened. I got 4 from the bioinformatics test but the teacher said it will rise to the 5. Yes! I've started my masters thesis (4 pages some real stuff and 12 pages just outline). And I'm now official "thesis worker". And I should start the experiments next month! (Though not until half of the month) It's kind of exciting.
I got my TOEFL scores and it went ok.
I went to the Suomen Solubiologit Ry. (Finland's cell biologists) meeting on Friday and now I'm a member of the committee. Sira came there with me and we got all these great ideas for what we're going to do in our department for the Molecular Recognition people! A whole area with tables and chairs just for us and there will be some magazines and stuff. Oh I hope it's going to be great and that we get people excited. We already made up our slogan so that no-one can blame us: We're not responsible, we're just loud! Muaha!

I'm bored. Yesterday we just do some laundry nothing more and today we cleaned and Tarmo did (and still does) his calculations for some course and I read something for our presentation on the EM-course but I'm really not in the mood so now I just try to think something to do. Long enough sentence?

Jane and Juksu should come here tomorrow but Jane is now in Riga (will be back today) with Niina and she's sick. Jane I mean. And it's too bad if she's sick tomorrow too and they can't come here because I've been waiting it. But of course if she's sick they can't come. I don't want to get sick.

But I'm going to go and think something to do. Bored! But it's good to be bored sometimes. With that I have the energy to be really effective some other day.

ps. Something nice will happen.

No comments: