Monday, March 05, 2007

Nice

It's been a while again. Nothing new I suppose. Tuula is in Biophysichs meeting in the USA so I've had plenty of time to read articles for my Master's Thesis. Though I did nothing for it in weekend and not much on Friday either. But today I read a lot.
Weekend was fun. Tomppeli had a party for his "new" home (don't know what tuparit is in English). We drank a lot and were drunken but it was so fun! We went to Rentukka and back at his place. We were home at four. And I didn't even have a bad hangover! My head ace a bit but not too much. And I felt tired but not too much. Enough to say to myself that I can't do anything. So we watched The Simpsons and ate (Chiang Mae-soup, my favourite!!!) and went to watch stupid movie to Apen (Snakes on a Plane). Movie sucked but it still was fun. If we had watched it just two of us, we would've bored but now there was more people to laugh with.

Elina and Me

Elina was there too. She's so cute.
And here is a pic of me and Tarmo (kind of cute too).

Love

So it was nice weekend. We were supposed to play role playing games today (as every Monday) but Tomppeli is sick (and he's the Gameleader for the game we're playing). So we're home. I was lazy last week and didn't go to gym in any day! I was supposed to go there on Monday but I didn't make it since I was planning the area I talked last time. And it was so nice again! The gym I mean.

But since I don't have nothing new, I'll stop now. I'll tell something nice when it's time. Muaha.

Oh, by the way, Spring is coming. It's warm and sun is shining (warmingly too!) and all the colors are bright and the birds are singing! So nice!


No comments: