Friday, March 30, 2007

Excitement

I really don't get it how these weeks keep passing by so quick! It's Friday again!
And only two days to go and we get engaged. I'm so happy!
We've planned the party a lot and we did rent Lillukka for us. Next week I'll have to do all the cakes and all. Luckily I have Thursday free and then I have time to do the food and cleaning.
This weekend I should read for the virology, I'll have an exam about it next Tuesday.

And I have such a problem. I don't know how I will do my hair and makeup, no to even mention my clothes! I thought I'd curl my hair and leave it free and do dark eye makeup since the lip makeup will wear out while I'm drinking and eating. And I'll put my new skirt but I don't know which shirt I'll wear! Well, maybe I'll figure it out.

I'm waiting the reply from the University of Iowa. I keep thinking that they won't take me there and I don't get the exchange place! I hope I get the information about it next week. They said that we'd know it on the beginning of April. And it is it then! And I try not to think about it. I just get too excited.

And I got my Master's Thesis lab BOOK! It's black and so nice! I covered it and made a piece of paper on it so it is easier to see what it is. It's SO nice! I feel like I'm doing something important when I write something in it. Though I have my old notebook where I scribble my notes while working, another notebook for my self (because the lab book won't be mine, it will go to my university). And it's nicer to write all my doings neatly so that I can memorize what I've done easier. And speaking of it, I should go and update my nice lab book and cover my note book...

No comments: