Monday, August 06, 2007

Bags Almost Packed!

HA!

I did it! Well almost, it weights now 6kg 100g!!! I still should pack my laptop bag to see how my electronics fits there and how much extra space is left to pack some more with me.


Here's my stuff and...


...here's my red suitcase!

And yes, I'm bored. I still should edit few pics but I'm just not interested enough to do that. I thought that I'd send the few pics that Tuula asked me to mail her and then I'll just see if I could fin strength to edit the last pics too. Then I could give the dvd and one book to Reija and she could give them to Tuula as I won't go to the university anymore.

I've been founding more and more butterflies from my stomach. I've started to go through in my mind the coming flights. Sometimes I even get in to the point when it isn't so scary anymore. But mostly I'm nervous. I asked Tarmo if he already gets excited and nervous and he said yes. He worries that what will he do in here when I'm gone. Cute. I won't have to worry what I'll do but I do worry what he'll do. I don't wan him just to sit at home waiting for me. Or waiting to come to US to spend Christmas with me (that is what I'm already waiting for). Though I do know that after the first days and weeks he'll get used to it and he'll live just as normal life as before, maybe hanging out more with his friends.

By the way, Taru called me this morning. Mom and dad weren't invited to Laura's confirmation and party but I and Tarmo were. We couldn't go there unfortunately. But it was funny, she talked me with all the issues she usually talks with mom. It's just that now she couldn't call to mom because she talked mostly of the party where my parents weren't invited. I know that especially mom was offended by that and I think she has all the reasons to get offended. After all mom is close to them. And even though mom says she's not THAT offended, I know she is. I'm too for her... And I don't know why they weren't invited. Nor does she. Usually they go to all parties and they love Mira and Laura both very much. Just another thing that I don't understand. Not that I would understand many things in any case, muaha!

It's so hot. And beautiful weather. But I don't want to go outside because there it's even hotter and I only get burned. Even kitties are all sleepy. But nice weather for my vacation.

We still should clean the house and do some laundry. I think we'll do those on Wednesday and tomorrow we'll go to buy vacuum cleaner pouches. And I really should edit the pics by tomorrow... Maybe I'll do that this evening/night. Now I'm not in the mood.

No comments: