Saturday, August 04, 2007

Dream Bag

Now how come everyone dies at the same time??? My mothers cousins dad just died. Olavi's brother. Sigh. But he (hopefully) is last of that generation, now there shouldn't be anyone who'd pass away of old age. He wasn't so close to me though that doesn't mean that I wouldn't mourn him.

I realized yesterday while I checked my flights (and realized that I really can't check them earlier that 48h before the departure) that I have a problem. I was supposed to carry with me a small suitcase, laptop bag and handbag. BUT I can have only my small suitcase AND ONE personal item which is laptop bag OR handbag... So I'll have to leave my handbag away and try to fit my papers etc stuff in that suitcase and it can weight only 6kg! My laptop is so heavy that I can't put it in the suitcase and the laptop bag is so small that I can't put my handbag stuff there. Did I explain my situation clear enough? I'm in trouble! I can't leave without handbag! Where am I supposed to carry my items when I'm in US? I could buy a new bag but I need time to find a PERFECT bag (though I'm bagaholic, I won't buy just ANY bag). Though if I leave my bag home that'd be a good reason to try to find my dream bag... I already found one from Helsinki but it cost over 100€... And I've been trying to find one almost a year! It's like this:
BUT brown and bigger and it has smocking like this bag:

And yes, I really have seen one! So my dream bag exists! Sigh. I feel so superficial. Muaha! Which reminds me of my another problem. My hairdryer. I can't take it either with me. I didn't pack it before because I thought it had fit into my suitcase but it turned out that it doesn't fit. But that isn't that big problem. My hairdryer isn't so good anymore so I'd need to buy new one anyway sometime... But the bag... By the way, these bags are Daniel Ray bags if someone wants to know.

I packed my suitcase yesterday and weighted it, I got 1kg away by leaving some papers away but it still weights 1kg too much. But I thought that I'll try again next week. Thought there isn't much stuff that I can leave anymore... I need to survive one week with that bag (and its contents) so I can't just leave clothes away (and I don't have many in that bag). And my cosmetics include only must-haves like shampoo etc and they're all samples! But I'll worry that again next week. My bag just weights alone so much... But I can't buy new one because I already have this one, it's red and I got it from my friends as a gift and I want to use it because it reminds me of my friends. Oh why is this so complicated?? And it really isn't, I just make it complicated.

But now that I wrote it down, maybe I'll leave my handbag and buy new one from Iowa. I'll buy new bags anyway, muaha! Yes. That I'll do. The bag weights quite much anyway... Problem solved.

It's beautiful weather outside, it's been ages since there was that beautiful and warm weather! And that suites me because I'm having my leaving party today and I'll keep it outside! We'll barbecue and when it gets cold and late we'll go to Rentukka.

And last but not least, me. I got ready almost an hour ago, still another to go before the party starts! I just needed to take a pic where my hair and makeup is fresh. Muaha! And I don't know why but it looks like my eyebrow had a scar. Though it is kind of bold from that spot, has always been. But there's no scar. But I kind of like it.

No comments: