Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Something's in the Air

I'm just goofing around my two blogs, and write every other day to the other so that I don't seem to be so bored, muaha!

Now our house is clean, I even washed the floor! Laundry is still drying and I can't pack my bags ready until I get all my clothes from there (well, one skirt). Vepa will dye my hair today, so that it looks fine again. Now my own color starts to show way too much.

I didn't sleep this morning enough (as I haven't slept all week), everybody just keeps calling and messaging me and I always wake up because of them and can't sleep. On Monday it was Taru, yesterday it was mom and today Tuula. Hope I could sleep late enough tomorrow... Because I can't go bed earlier that 3 am because I'm not tired!

Our cats seem to realize that something's in the air. They come to me all the time, and they usually don't come so often! Last night I almost got my first leaving tear in my eye when we went to bed and chatted about my leaving. So now it starts. I bet I'll cry this night (for some reason I cry more easily at night than at daytime) or tomorrow.

Oh god! I just realized that next night will be my last night in my home for a while... Maybe I should go bed early just to goof around with Tarmo. And try to stay there as long as possible on the morning... Because I just love our bed! It's the best place in the world when Tarmo lies there beside me. And I have to play with our cats the whole night because then it's cool enough and they're active. Now they're just sleeping and trying to find the coolest place in here.

And tomorrow I'll leave to Tampere, we'll see Reija at Matkakeskus and I'll give her my key so that she can take care of our babies for the weekend. I'm a bit sad because I didn't see all my friends before leaving though I still try to keep in mind that half a year goes by quickly.

I think this is the last post I'll write in here for a while, so check out my exchange blog if you're interested how's life going at the other side of the sea. (Feels strange to say that.)

ps. Tarmo gave me the red network cable, I asked if we had one spare for me to take with me, he gave me blue, I asked that didn't we have red one somewhere, it was in use but he replaced it with the blue one so that I could have the red one. I just love that man! He didn't even argue, muaha!

No comments: