Tuesday, May 08, 2007

New Camera and Phone

I finally got my new phone and camera! BUT!!! The phone was black. I thought it had some brown figures on it but no. I misunderstood the description. But it doesn't mind so much. I could have bored to the figures. Now my phone is just simple and cool.
But the camera. The Camera! It's so nice! The first thing was to get it under water and play with it there. I haven't dared to drop it (though they promise it will handle it). I won't risk it yet. It will face a lot shocks during it's life of service.
I don't have pics of my new stuff and I need to go to sleep asap, I'll need to wake up at 4 am!!! My train to Vantaa to microscopy course will leave Jyväskylä 5.30 am. Horrible. And I'll be at Vantaa after 8 am and the course will start 9 am. I just need to hope that the train won't be late. I still need to take some mysterious buss to the place. But I'll handle this all.

I just needed to come and say that I HAVE NEW PHONE AND CAMERA!!!

And Pollo was so stupid just. He run right to a mirror. And really fast. Poofball. Muaha.

No comments: