Sunday, May 06, 2007

Unclean Desk

Yey, I get my new phone and camera next week, maybe even on Tuesday!! Super!

Tuula pissed me off again on Friday, on 5 pm after being in course lab for 9 hours she moaned that she has to do seven lectures for next week (which she has already done last year but needs only to look through and maybe add something). I was already really tired so I just let her words go through my ears and left as soon as I could. Of course I was sympathetic and understanding. Mom just laughed me when I told her about this. She said she could imagine me with my ears all smoking about her room (it really is one of the biggest issue that bothers me; her unclean room). But I've already helped her with that and it is not my job to clean it. (Though I've already made a stack of papers which have been all around there when she wasn't there and I needed some space at the desk). It really is that bad.

But I try not to let it bother me.

Yesterday I was playing with my cells with the help of Reija. We (or Reija) noticed a mistake in our last apoptosis experiments, so fixed it and now I have to go to university today too. But it's only about an hours business I have to do there and Reija said she'd come too, so it's not a big deal. But now I have to go to university at 6 am only on Monday and Tuesday. (And be there until 6 pm.) Even thinking this makes me tired. I just need to make coffee with me on these days.
On Wednesday I'll go to Helsinki to this microscope course we got with the camera. I'll need to go to train that leaves 5.30 am! Luckily I can sleep on the train. Then I need to go to place X by bus (I don't know how). They haven't bothered to give any schedule yet or any directions. And there isn't anything on the web about it! So I'll need to contact them on Monday if they don't start to send some information about it to me. I do need to know where I'm going and when!
Ah these last minute things really make me stressing about all things. Stupid.

But now I'll start leaving to university.

I'll ride a horse today!!!!

No comments: