Thursday, May 03, 2007

Wrong lifestyle

Argh! I'm screaming inside just now, can you hear it too??
I almost snapped to Tuula a while ago. I know she didn't mention it but it still pisses me off.

I was getting my clothes and chatted a bit with her, I had already said to Tarmo that I was leaving and we agreed to see outside in a ten minutes. I knew that she'd chat as always for a few minutes but then she started to go through this order we already had gone through several times! I've done that order for her about two months ago but we need the stuff in a month so we order them only now. I said to her that Tarmo waits me already and she just said "No can do" and continued. It's nothing but it rains outside! We discussed about the schedule and since my last course for this Spring started today and I got it's schedule only today (8 am to 6 pm every fucking day, maybe even longer!) and said that I'd come to do our apoptosis experiments on Saturday because tomorrow I'll be too tired after the course and I don't want to go to university at 6.30 am! And then she said "Well, now you know how my days always are and what it is to be a scientist." FUCK YOU! As if I haven't already introduced my self to a scientist world by being from 8 am to 8 pm at the university on weekdays and 9 pm to 4 pm on weekends, for every fucking day last Fall!

I really am not mad at her, I'm just pissed of that people don't realize that I really work outside university too. And that I need rest too. Even that I'm young and restless, doesn't mean that I couldn't be tired. And it wears me out if someone says "you should work harder, you can't have rest". And this pisses me off because Tuula knows that I work hard and I know she works hard, but I know she could work harder! She just needs to put some of her things in order, like:
  • clean her office
Now it's just tens of boxes around the room and she doesn't fin anything, all her papers all over and she keeps losing everything all the time. I've cleaned her room last summer but then she had to move and it's as bad again. Organize your stuff! It would be a lot easier and you'd find everything! I don't want to imagine what her home looks like.
  • eat well
Okay, she's fat and her heart is bad so she doesn't do exercise. But at least she could eat better, not just coffee and one banana in a working hours! I don't even want to think what she eats then when she gets home. Eat something else too and don't drink so much coffee! You have already got an heart attack!
  • get an internet home
She said that she had internet but then she was there all days and nights chatting with colleagues. Who says that you need to chat with them all night? You can handle your business already during working hours, put the damn computer off at 12 pm and go to sleep!

And there you go, healthier lifestyle and internet at home, and you can sleep and be more efficient! One of the main reasons for my (or my try to be health) lifestyle is that I'm more energy and I can do more when I exercise and eat well.

Ah this helped my feelings. I'm not that pissed off anymore. Muaha!

About the weekend. The Labors Day went nice. We barbecued at our backyard with friends and continued our place. I drunk almost a bottle of wine, the last glass was too much so I gave it to Kirsikka and continued with water. I got really tired (I had already been at university doing apoptosis experiments six hours at morning) and went to sleep 12 pm. People continued to party until 3 am and finally Tarmo came with me to sleep. I did sleep however two hours and was wake only an hour at bed. Next day we did A LOT doughnuts and at evening after being in sauna for two hours I felt really bad. I hadn't eaten well (only doughnuts and grapes) and my head was acing a bit because of the wine. So we went to bed early. Next day I was updating my lab book and wrote some methods for Tuula while others player Stawa-game (I didn't have a character in it so I just listened).

And now I'm confused what day it is because I had "a weekend" in the middle of the week. But it's nice. I planned to rest next weekend (too) because as I already mentioned, I'll have a hellish next two weeks. Ten hours of course plus my own experiments. But I'm happy because my spring tiredness is over and I don't need to sleep 10 hours anymore and drink three cups of coffee in order to keep myself awake. That wasn't nice.

I saw Saana today at university and I got her to come with me to do some exercise at bodycircuit! And while I was chatting with her I realized how much I've been missing her while I didn't see her for a few weeks. We saw at least few times at the gym every week so I've been missing her company! Know that! Muaha!

No comments: