Saturday, April 28, 2007

I'm flying

5,3 kg.

My bag alone weights about 3,5 kg and 6 kg is the smallest restrict what I can carry with me. And laptop in its own bag plus because I'm a lady I can have "purse". Which in this case is my spacewonder bag where I can fit A LOT stuff. But no worries, I made a list where is all I need for few days and I could still pack 700 g stuff there but I won't.

I had to try and weight packed bag so that I'd know what I should leave unpacked etc. But I don't need to do that which is nice.

I ordered flights back to Finland. Though I still need to have flights to New York from Tennessee and from Iowa to Tennessee, but they're no problem. I can order them when I'm in US. I also calculated that I've spent almost 1100 € in flights so far!

Helsinki - Dublin - Chicago - Iowa

Nashville - New York - Nashville

New York - Dublin - Copenhagen - Helsinki

A lot to travel also. Can I already go please?

I also looked flights for Tarmo, they should only be reserved but we still don't know the exact day when he'll arrive. And some of the flights aren't flexible. And he doesn't have money to pay them now so it just needs to be done later.

I'm hungry. I'll go and moan to Tarmo so that he'd do some tortillas for us. Muaha!

No comments: