Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm horsegirl!

I rode a horse today!!!
Well actually I was just sitting on its back and Vepa led the horse. But it was so cool! I've never been on the back of a horse before! And Vepa promised that I could do it later too, ever ride! Wow! Wonderful!
I was taking pics of Vepa riding and of daughter of Vepas friend. And got some nice pics too! But they're now on Tarmos computer because Tarmo had my laptop with him. He was playing and needed laptop there.

But today was a nice day. The weather was beautiful, we cleaned (finally!) our home, did some flower beading and went playing role playing games. Actually I wasn't playing but just went to spend some time before going photographing. And it was so nice at the stables. The smell! It brought some memories in my mind. I was working one summer at a farm few years ago an I loved it! And I've never been so close to horses but I wasn't scared at all! And after training Vepa asked if I would like to ride her horse. And of course I did! It was so relaxing and the horse was wonderful and patient. Looking forward the next time! We planned that I'll go with Vepa to the stables on weekends when I'm at home and when Vepa is going to the stables. NICE!

And I met a Finnish girl in facebook.com (ISEP recommended that page to find other exchange students) who is also coming to Iowa. I home I'll meet other people too beforehand. It could then be easier to meet them and go to talk with people when we have just arrived at the place and know no-one there. I also e-mailed with Miki and we planned that I'd write him when I've settled down to US and would then start to plan our visit there.

The whole weekend was quite nice. I slept quite late though we didn't have much time to be home with kitties. On Friday we were late home from university and didn't have any energy to do anything, on Saturday we were at Lillukka making the groups costumes for RopeCon and today we were playing and I visited the stables. At least I started one work report which I was supposed to begin. So no bad feelings about doing nothing.

I'm ready to go to sleep already. So to the bed.

No comments: