Thursday, April 05, 2007

Party party or not?

Why can't people do things the easiest way?

It makes me sad because I really have made an effort to do food and arranged a place where we could celebrate i peace, and where we'd have a lot of space etc. And then people just say that "we'll just stop by". Fuck them. I even arranged some mattresses there so that people would be comfortable to sleep. But now it seems that NO-ONE is going to sleep there. And I already promised to go and carry some other mattresses away from one building in order to get mattresses for us. And because I already promised it I can't cancel it. So all in vain.

I'm sure I'm going to make way too much food there but that's not that big problem, we'll just have to eat them our selves during Eastern. But the thing that pisses me off is that people don't even bother to say to me that they won't sleep here and will leave early. Not until I ask and have already arranged all.

I know I'm just stressing too much over this but it's just that I'd like everyone to have fun and eat well and me a good hostess and no-one ever thanks me. Well Tarmo says that I'm doing everything well so on. But he'd better to say that! Muaha!

But not anymore about that. If people won't enjoy I'll hang my self. Or not.

But some nice things too have happened. I've done my Bachelor of Sciences courses! All of them! And I got 5 from the virology course! Nice!

And still nothing from Iowa. I keep thinking that they won't take me there and I've arranged all my things in vain. I don't know why it's one of the most biggest things that bothers me always. I mean that I'm always afraid that all my efforts are in vain and I do things just for nothing and all my plans will go fucked. Stupid, I know.

I got some funny pics about our kitties but I've been lazy and they're still in my camera. I should empty it for tomorrow so that there would be only our engagement pics. Our parents will come tomorrow at noon and we reserved a table from Banthai! Tarmos mom Raija and her husband Kari came to stop by already today. They're going to Tampere and will come from there tomorrow. And my other brother and his girlfriend won't come at all. Stupid. They didn't even bother to say anything before. Though I knew already that they won't come the first time I asked them because they were so lame about it. "We'll see" they said. Yeah right!

But again away from the moaning. Our parents will come tomorrow and after they leave I'll do all the salads for Saturday. And on Saturday morning I'll bake some baguette. And then it's it.

I hope we could arrange the places already today so that we could just take all the stuff to the place on Saturday.

I just want everything to be perfect. That's why I'm stressing. I know. Nothing's perfect. And that sucks.

No comments: