Thursday, April 19, 2007

Flights in Order

So, I got my flights!
So excited!

Though it still worries me if two hours is enough. But it has to be.
I downloaded some maps for the airports in Dublin and Chicago. They should calm me down a bit.

I've also browsed some things for my new cell phone and camera. Yes camera. I've decided to buy a new camera also. I found a RED camera which is also waterproof and shockproof. All I need! It's not that cheap though but I still want that camera. It's not that expensive and cheapest of the shockproof cameras. And if you look my old camera, you'll understand why I need a camera with that feature. And I'm going to buy the cell phone too soon because I need to know that it will be good (as not breaking on the first instant) and I need to learn to use it well. I haven't used Nokia for a few years (6 years to be specific). And my phone hasn't delivered some messages for me.

And Americans are so slow! I wrote an email to the local ISEP coordinator and she still hasn't answered to it (two days ago). I also asked for the Iowa House about room reservation but they either haven't answered my mail. I hope they would answer me soon so that I could send my Housing Application there.

Still much to do though I've done a lot work. Got flights, insurance, ISEP registration etc. Long way to go still.

1 comment:

Ainu said...

Olen ylpeä sinusta niin!