Sunday, April 15, 2007

BiTa

Phef, not pregnant. Well, that wasn't the most obvious reason for my lack of periods. But one possibility. Thank God it wasn't so. I worried about it a bit in BiTa but not way too much. And about BiTa:

It was fun. There were more familiar people than I assumed and we formed a nice group there. I was drunk on Friday night but not too much. I didn't have any hang over but I had so much fun! We were the first there (as not obvious since we were the city who arranged BiTa this year). So we had much time to spend so we played games. And because of that most of my muscles are sore now. One other reason was the hard floor we slept on. On Friday we went to the other of the two local bars and it was so fun! I didn't drink much there and had a class of water every time I got cider. A nice way to keep on. And I chatted with many people. And Teppo. Again. He was so wasted that it almost got me pissed off. But I promised him I'd take care him so that he'd end up sleeping at the place where we slept. We'll he had to have a taxi in order to get to the place but I didn't go to it, it was only 15 minute walk! So he went with some other friends and we got to fire place to continue partying. Soon it was 4 am. and me and Reija got back to the place to get some sleep. Then Sari came to me and asked if I had seen Teppo, he was gone missing. So I dressed up again and went to find him. And I found him. He was sleeping in the most tiniest place he could find and since he didn't snore we couldn't find him. And his cell phone was soundless.
So finally I got some sleep but didn't sleep well. At 8 am. we went to get some breakfast and took a short walk since the weather was beautiful. Then we got to the first seminar and after that we went back to sleep. The subjects in the other seminars weren't so interesting for us. And then we got lunch and went back to sleep. And then coffee and back to sleep. Though we couldn't sleep because of the noise but at least we rested. And then we got outside just to hang out and after that on dinner. And after that we got to sauna while others played some games that didn't interest us. And hanged out at there, moved back to the place and at 11pm. to the other local bar. I drunk only one cider because I felt a bit strange and nauseous and worried a bit. And shared my worry with Reija and Kirsikka. They were supportive and I felt better after telling someone. And we were back to sleep at 2am. Though people came back all noisy at 4am. and performed a show (I was too tired to get up and I've seen it twice so I just listened and laughed at my sleeping place). And when it finished I fell back to sleep and woke up at 9am. I felt nauseous again but it was only because of the SMELL there were. Old booze and puke. YUK!
Luckily I had called to Tarmo last night if he and his friend could pick me up earlier to home (we were supposed to be back at 2pm. and there wasn't anything to do anymore, except to clean the place of course). But I was worried and wanted to get home. So they picked me up at 11 am and we got home via Pharmacist. And only after then I finally found out that I REALLY wasn't pregnant. My periods still haven't started.
I'll call to the doctor tomorrow morning.

I still feel a bit tired (not a surprise) but I hope I'll cheer up by tomorrow. But in order to do that I'll go to sleep now. I'm too tired to get my pics on the camera, so I'll do that later.

SO glad my plans won't go all messed up. I hope.

No comments: