Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New York, New York

This year must be THE year for me! So many of my dreams will come true!!!
  1. I rode a horse
  2. I'm going to exchange
  3. I go to NYC
I've been dreaming to ride a horse since I was a little girl but I've never had the change to do so. Last Sunday I did it and I get the change do REALLY do so (and not just sit at the back of the horse).

I've always dreamed of going abroad to study and finally I have a good time in my life to go and a real reason (not just to go to college or something).

And when I was in high school I was sure I was going to move to New York to study. Nowadays I don't want to move there but I want to visit the city.

And all these are going to happen! I just reserved us a Hostel (Wanderers Inn West, a real roleplayers choise!) and requested flights from Kilroy (again). The airline didn't recognize Finland as a country when I was supposed to give my phone number (and it was required for the reservation). Has happened before. Now I just hope that I could get the flights. And this all will cost a lot but I will get some taxes returned by Christmas and decided to use them beforehand. Muaha!

I also asked from Miki if I could leave some of my stuff in his place while I'm in New York. I really don't want to take all my half a year stuff with me in there. This way I can buy more! (Though after all this traveling, I will not have any money left...)

But I feel so GOOD! I love traveling and all this planning makes me so high! Ah! And Tarmo is (of course) so excited too! Ah, Ah, AH!

Can I go already please?

No comments: