Friday, April 27, 2007

Getting real

Finally I feel like the first paperwar against the exchange is over. I mailed my Housing Application on Monday and the first orientation is over. It was nine hours full of information. Still recovering from it.
I went to bank today and took care of some things.
I also ordered The Phone and Camera! Should be mine in a month! Muaha!
And my last course for this Spring will begin next week. I really need a vacation. I'm quite tired. But not in a few months. When my courses end, I need to focus on my Masters Thesis. Blah. Luckily it's weekend now.
I met some new people at facebook.com. Got some valuable information. Nice!

And I spent too much money today. I bought samsonites laptop bag (70 euros!!!). But it was the cheapest of Samsonites bags and should be good one too! Vepa said yesterday that she'd cut my hair on Monday and asked if I'd like, she could dye it too. So I couldn't resist to buy dyes! Though I'll dye my hair later on July I think.
I also tried to look for an adapter for my laptop but the only one I found was strange because my laptop wouldn't fit to it. Weird. The guy at the shop said I should look adapters from some kind of electricity shop. But there isn't any close. So I called dad if he could find one.
Mom promised to buy me new shoes and I found one nice ones but they didn't have the right size. And I thought that I'll save the money (at least from that) and buy new shoes from US. Cheaper and I'm sure there are a lot of better places to find shoes. And other clothes. Muaha!

The exchange is beginning to feel real. And exciting! It's the thing in my head all the time. I already planned to get my bag and pack it to know how much it weights and optimize all. Ah! But my tummy says it's hungry and my head says it's tired so I'll go and do something about them.

No comments: