Monday, January 15, 2007

Feelin' good

Uah. It's over. The neurobiology's exam was quite easy. But I'm not sure if I found everything crucial for the questions. Or if I picked up the right things. I really hope I did so. I also returned the book and went to x-ray my teeth. I'll have an appointment next week with the hygienist, she/he will take away my toothstones. And the same time she/he will say if my wisdom teeth will need something to do.

Yesterday it was snowing. A lot. I had some difficulties to go to school on the morning since I really couldn't ride a bike well since I had the book with me and the bag I was carrying it was so big that I had to keep it on the handlebar and it hit all the time to my knee. I bet I'll get huge bruises for that. And there was so much snow that it was hard to ride a bike even though there had been ploughed already. But it's really nice weather now. Sun is shining, it's white and few degrees below zero. And I feel fine since the exam is over and I can do the exchange applications and rehearse for the TOEFL (it's on Friday!). I just hope I can get to their webpages since they haven't been working so well... And maybe Tarmo would loan me his headphones so that it would be easier to practice.

But I'm now so hungry that I have to go to do something to eat (pasta with tuna) and then I'll start to write my personal statements and other exchange stuff. Tomorrow I'll go to some kind of course meeting (about courses I've already done a year ago) with a friend (who asked me to go to there) and on the evening we'll have a girls night! We'll eat and gossip and have fun. Though I can't go to bar, I drunk my money already last Tuesday... And on Wednesday I'll go to Tampere and on Thursday I'll go to Ideapark with Mom (she said there could be some sales which means I can get new clothes and maybe new shoes!) and on Friday I'll go to Helsinki to the TOEFL test. Mom will come there with me too, so I have some company and she'll take my phones etc since one can't have them with you there! And we'll go to eat there and maybe shop more (the test takes about four hours so one really gets hungry there).

But now I'm really hungry. I feel like listening music loud, making food and enjoying the freedom I feel right now. Luckily my courses will start only just next week.

No comments: