Sunday, January 07, 2007

Weekend

We had nice weekend. On Friday we had Vepa's birthday and on Saturday Halliz's birthday. Though there was boring so we came to our house to drink a glass of wine. Today was supposed to be Tomppeli's birthday but he's sick.

And Neko has a heat. I first wondered why she's so in need of affection and then I noticed she lifts her tail when I stroke her. Pollo did not get what was happening until today. He has tried to mate with her today, but luckily she doesn't allow him to do it. We have to watch them all the time. We are going to sterilize both of them in the end of this month. Hope that her heat will go over soon and that Pollo won't succeed. If it looks bad, we have to separate them in to different rooms and that won't be nice. Our bedroom is too small for a cat.

I went to barber on Friday and got myself bangs. I swore ten years ago that I won't do it never ever again since my mom always got it for me and I hated it. I've been secretly wishing it for a while now. But it's not a real bangs, it's that kind that I can get it to side and away from my eyes.


And Vepa cut my hair a bit more since the barber didn't do as much cutting as I hopes and I didn't realize it then. But I like my hair now.

I'm hungry so I'm going to eat food and watch Friends. I bought the 7th season for us.

And still 450 pages to go and a week time to read it.

No comments: