Saturday, January 13, 2007

Inspiration

Still 50 pages to go. Though I really haven't learned anything from the last chapters but I know coarsely what's in them. Luckily I can have the book with me!

We went to pizza today. It was nice. Then we coated Tarmo's physics books. He could have done it by himself but it was easier end nicer to do it together. And I had nothing else to do anyway. We were supposed to clean today but I'm not inspired at all. Tomorrow we have to clean... There is dirt on the floor! The kitties spread it all over because I gave them grass. So they liked the dirt on it.

We're going to watch Babylon 5 tonight. I haven't ever seen them. And Tarmo has almost all the dvds.

I have to start to eat iron again. I've been tired all the time even though I sleep well.

I was in Bodycircuit with Dooris on Thursday and Saana was there too. It was so nice!

But I'm not inspired about anything right now and I can't keep my thoughts in my head.

No comments: