Friday, January 26, 2007

Poor babies

Oh my poor kitties! We were in the vet today and we sterilized both of them. And I could be watching the process! It was really nice! The vet told all the time what she was doing and what everything was and in the end she gave me the balls and ovary and some instruments so I could research them closely! So nice! But I didn't dare to watch and cut them too much because the room was needed. But everything went well. Neko threw up and was so ashamed before she fell asleep. Poor thing. And Pollo needed more drugs to fall asleep. And kicked the nurse when she tried to pull Pollo's hairs off from his balls. Muaha.

It took half an hour and we came home right away of course. They woke up for the first time only few moments ago. I heard a thump and run to watch witch of them had wakened. It was Neko and she was lying in the middle of the floor (I put the baskets in the bedroom and put a blanket on them so it would be warmer). I covered Neko with her blanket and Pollo started to wake up also. He started to totter away from the bedroom and I thought he had to pee so I took him to the bathroom. He just wanted to go to sleep in there (we have a floor warmup there) and Neko tried to go there too, so I lifted her too there and took her blanket under her and took Pollo's blanket too, which I put over the poor kitties. (Sentence long enough?)
Neko tried to get on my lap but fell asleep before she could get there. I stroke them for a while to be sure that they both fell asleep. My mother instincts woke up! Tarmo just laughed at me, but also looked me nicely. It felt good. He didn't think that I'm a lunatic women. Muaha! (I am.)

I tried to read for my next exam but I can't concentrate now, I have to watch the kitties. Luckily my table is in such a way so that I can see the kitties all the time. My poor babies <3

But some new information for me! First: I had to give a CV in English and a study plan for Tuula today so that she can put them in the Academy application and maybe get me some money! And reagents and maybe even equipment. And that study plan will also be my Master thesis plan!!! And now to the second thing: Some entrepreneur had called Tuula. He had read my candidate thesis from the internet (I put it in my web pages when it was finished) and was interested about it. His company (I assume so) makes pipes for the water and they had done some analysis what elements and in what concentrations they have found in different areas. And they said that Finland doesn't have any limits for manganese concentrations but WHO has put some limits. And Tuula said that he could be interested ME doing some tests with the manganese and he could pay something for me. And I could also use the information I get to my thesis. Which would be really grate!

But Pollo just woke up, threw up under Tarmo's desk and peed in the kitchen and finally fell asleep again under our chair (I stroke him so he calmed down). He's so poor thing!

No comments: