Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Neck

My neck was like a hell two days ago. I woke up in the morning and I couldn't move. Everything hurt, even when Tarmo moved a bit. I put several liters of Mobilat there and treated it with cold and hot. When I went to sleep I took some painkillers so I could sleep. The next day it was already better. I still put Mobilat to it and treated it with hot and tried to stretch it to every direction. Yesterday evening we went to Rentukka and Dooris rubbed my shoulders and neck and now it's almost OK. It just pissed me off on Monday because there would have been Bodycircuit and I couldn't go there. But it's tomorrow again and I'll go there. Next week all the other sports will start too.
I have no idea why my neck went like that. Maybe I've been reading and watching Desperate Housewives too much.

So yesterday we went to Rentukka because it was Vepa's real birthday. I took cider, maybe more and got drunk. But not too much. I invented a really good way to keep me drinking in limits. After few ciders I bought also a glass of water when I bought new drink and didn't buy new one before I had drunk the water too. After the bar closed we came to our house and I stopped drinking. I listened Tomppeli and his problems. I'm happy it helped him to talk to someone. And Dooris bought some clothes from me I've been selling.

I ordered new clothes from H&M yesterday. I'll spend too much money on that but I haven't been buying new clothes for 5 years (if one doesn't count fleamarket clothes). And my drawer has been looking like a rainbow and all the clothes didn't fit me anymore. I've been dreaming long time that I'd have more harmonious clothes and I could wear almost anything with anything. And I'm going to work on that.

We're going to Vepa's and Jonne's house in a minute to play a game they started last Monday. I was supposed to be with it too since I didn't go to gym but I couldn't move anywhere so I stayed home. But I'll play today too.

It was nice to drink yesterday, I don't have hangover (thanks to my invention, muaha) but I feel like I really have been drinking. And now I can be another few months sober. Muaha.

Need to go.

No comments: