Wednesday, January 03, 2007

New Year

Now, it's 2007. In case you didn't know that.

We had a nice party at Lillukka, a place we rented. We made food and some of it wasn't eaten (though there were almost ten eaters). After that we sang Singstars and Sami had bought a new game for it which had Finnish songs. I sang PMMP´s Pikkuveli and it was really nice. We sang a lot with Vepa and I even sang songs that don't fit to my voice. I can't sing songs that go too low. My voice doesn't reach there.
But still, I won't sing karaoke in front of too many people. I'm too ashamed.

Before

After

Actually there was two times more of them that it shows in here. (And the kettle was full.) And we spent two liters oil. Yum.

I was too slow to renew my book loan. So now i have to return my neurobiology book next week and I have the exam week after that! And I need the book there (since it can be with me). But I booked other book. The same book but from the main library. I hope I get that day before I have to return this book. I can have that book only two weeks but it's enough. Hope the person who has it now won't be asshole and keep it too long. Though one have to pay if one keeps the books over time but still it happens. Though not very often.
Still 700 pages to go.

I cleaned our toiled today, I washed it throughout. There was a lot of kitten hair there. I've always wondered where it all goes since we don't have kitten hair all over. I also washed the dishes (though I've said to Tarmo that my hands are in bad shape so I don't wash them eagerly). But there was a lot of them and Tarmo went to university today and I hate complaining so I put gloves and did them my self. And it's not that big deal. He vacuumed when he came home.


The kitties are so cute (yes, still). They always run under the bedspread and only one can is one big clump shivering. And when I read they always come to look me and purr and aww aww. But I'll go and do something if Tarmo would think something to do. I'm too tired to read anymore, maybe I'll play Sims. I'm too addicted to it.

No comments: