Saturday, December 30, 2006

After Christmas

Christmas was nice. I shopped with mom and helped with the food and cleaned the house. Last days in Tampere I saw some friends also. But it was a relief to come home. Though the kitties and Tarmo came a day after me, I enjoyed to be back home. If I had to live with parents again, I couldn't do it. A week is already enough. It's not that they do anything wrong or nothing like that. It just is like that.

And after being a day alone here I realized how nice it is to have our kitties. It is so nice that they come and purr and keep a bit noise. I felt alone but not when the kitties are home.
I came home on Tuesday night and on Wednesday I went shopping. I spent (too much) some money but I found few really nice shirts and a skirt. I also went to bank to get my new card (finally) and got my new passport. And fixed my shoe. Or the shoemaker did.
I've long dreamed to renew my closet. I have bought the last five years most of my clothes from the fleamarket and it surely looks like it. But it's going to change! Muaha!
I'm going to sell some of my clothes I don't wear next month when our university arranges a fleamarket. I've been there before. I hope to get some money from there so I could buy more clothes. Not rationale but I dream to do so.

I got my studying loan yesterday. It felt awful to get the loan but I had to do so. Otherwise I wouldn't afford to go to exhange.

Oh I've been too lazy or I'm just too slow reader. Still 900 pages to go. But I've read already 400. And two weeks time. I doubt that I don't have the time to read all the pages. But if I don't, I don't. I won't panic about it. I hope.

We rented a place where we'll spend our New Year's Eve. We'll do some spring rolls and sing singstars. And I have one bottle of white wine.

But I have to go to do something. Something. Just nothing.

No comments: