Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Before christmas

I passed all the courses I had this year! Yeah!
And I've lost my mind with this exhange thing. ISEP was supposed to inform yesterday in which universities one can apply but there is still nothing! And today I finally got logged in in the TOEFL pages. I've been trying it for two weeks but their pages haven't been working quite right. But I confirmed myself that I really have that exam next month and finally watched the introduction video (I tried to look it yesterday but it didn't work). So now I just have to hope that the pages will accept my login information. Even though I wrote everything right, the pages said I had wrong password or name.

I'll go tomorrow to Tampere and will be there for one week. "On vacation". I have to read a bit there too. I started to read yesterday and have read already almost 150 pages. Luckily some of the issues are already familiar to me (basic cellbiology) so I know it already. So I don't need to read that like a new thing.

Tomorrow I'll do some laundry and clean this place and read a bit. And I have to go to bank and to get my passport images and maybe do the passport application. I already got Tuula and Elina to write me a reference.

Boys are playing some multiplayer game and I can hear everything they say. Boys are always boys. Swearing and laughing and when I got some glögi to Tarmo, he had to inform all the others I brought it to him. Muaha. Funny.

I had a dream last night that I was on my way to the airport. I had forgotten my biology dictionary home and felt bad about it. But I had remembered to take the neurobiology book (which isn't mine really).

The kitties are cute. Pollo slept an hour on my lap. The also played near me when I was reading and almost behaved. They always come to sit on my books and notes and try to play with my pens.

Oh I forgot. I was supposed to et my packbag. Well, maybe I'll get it now or tomorrow. I have time now so...

My thoughts aren't clear and I can't think anything so I'll go and get my bag.

No comments: