Monday, December 11, 2006

Bored

I've done all my exams for this year. At least I hope so.
I already got the first exams book for next year and it's 1300 pages! So I really need to read on christmas holidays too.
And I'm bored. I was home at noon and I had already been in exam, talking to Tuula, visited a library and went to buy some food. I keep constantly forgetting that it's Monday, not Sunday. I still need to remember that for few hours since I'm going to gym and the Desperate Houseviwes comes today! Tarmo's computer crashed again so as we had no internet I read some exhange information and watched some Friends. Now I'm not in the mood of reading anythin further. I'd like to play but my computer is somewhere else! I should call them tomorrow and ask when I'll get it back. And the TOEFL tests aren't working on this computer. And I'm bored.
I thought I might wash our floors tomorrow. And wipe the dusts. But that'll take only the morning.
I should go to the police station to get new passport for myself. But I thought I might do it on the same trip I'm going to get my Master Card. And they haven't sent me yet any notes of it. Did I already mentioned that I'm bored?
Maybe I'll think up something before it gets 7 pm. Then I'll go to the gym. Hey! I promised myself that I'd go to gym this week everyday since I have time! Oh that sounds good.
But I'm bored now.

No comments: