Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Sick

Great. I'm sick. My troath is sore, I sneeze all the time and I feel numb.
But I did wash our floors today, I even cleaned our oven. Now I'm, waiting Tarmo so we could take our carpets out.
I called today to the DHL to ask where my computer is. It turned out that they hadn't given me a number for that. They asked me to call the Acer. So I did and they said DHL would give the number. But he also said that my computer is now ready and is waiting DHL to pick it up. I should get it this week. Nice.

But now I'm in the mood of playing. But The Sims 2 doesn't work on Tarmo's computer (we don't know why).

And if I'm sick, I won't go to the gym. Which is not nice, but I don't want to risk that I would come even more sick. Maybe tomorrow or on Thursday then.

But I still try to install the Sims2 on Tarmos computer. He said I should try again. Lovely man. Luckily he can play one game on that laptop so I can steal his computer. Muaha!

No comments: