Saturday, December 09, 2006

Lazy day


Oh it was fun yesterday. The wine was bad but it was ok. I mean it was ok to me that I didn't got drunk. I had nice time, I helped with the food and drinking, played a bit and got to know new people. Well new and new, I've "seen" all of them in the irc, but not irl. We came home at one am. Food was nice (though not as good as mom-made).
The kitties woke us up at eight. We watched some mythbusters and did nothing. After Tarmos computer crashed I cleaned the toilet and did some rearrangements to his chilis. The kitties have learned to jump on them so we had to move them to the shelves. Tarmo might do some aquarium to the veggies if he can and when he has time. But that's all we did today. Expect took naps.

The TOEFL hadn't been gone right so I had to register there again. This time I did it in internet. I don't get it why we were told to call there. It went easier this way and it doesn't cost anything. But it really doesn't mind me so much. I proved myself that I can speak English understandable. I also registered to all the universities I'm going to try to apply. The Kilroys pages aren't working so I couldn't look what the flight to USA would cost. I've already looked some flights but my aunt said it cost too mutch so I'll look it again. Or would've looked. Or maybe I'll do it now.

Muaha our kitties are so stupid! I put some cacti there where the chilis used to be. They just dropped one of them and ate it! And we thought that if they sting their nose to it they'll leave all the veggies alone! Funny. But maybe we have to put even the cacti somewhere else.

The clock is a lot! But I'm not tired. Maybe I should try to look the flights again. I'll have to read tomorrow. I'll have (hopefully) my last exam on Monday. I don't have any motivation anymore. Luckily the vacation starts soon. Though I'll do an bookexam right when the schools start again, but I'll take some days just to myself and do the christmas cleaning here.

No comments: