Tuesday, December 05, 2006

YEAH!

I got there! I GOT THERE!!!! I'm going to USA next fall!!!! Amazing! I'm so excited! Goodbye concentration to reading to the last exams! (I'll have two next thursday and I haven't even started) I'm so EXCITED! YEAH!

We just had a nice girls evening, we ate a lot and talked more. It was fun. We watched Riikkas photos from Toronto and I got this feeling that Me wanna too! And now I can go there! YEAH!

I was really tired and planned to go to sleep but then I read my emails and now I'm not so tired anymore. I called immediately to mom and she said I must be drunk when I just screamed to phone. But I'm not, I'm excited! YEAH!

I have to go to surf on Kansas University's webpages and then go to sleep. I have to read tomorrow. We'll bake some cookies too, since it's our independece day tomorrow. YEAH!

Oh, I almost forgot, we were at the vet today. It went fine. The kitties got vaccinated and we planned that the kitties will get the another vaccination next year in the beginning of February and they will be castrated also then. We'll save about 40 euros becouse we get all that on same clinic payment. But no I'll go to surf! YEAH!

1 comment:

Ainu said...

Congrats, luv!