Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Busy

Been busy though I did nothing, just NOTHING last weekend. An on saturday, I didn't even change my nighties! It was awesome! Can't remember when I had done that last time. Me and my mom jused to call those days as "pupelipäivä".
We haven't got our results for the last exam we had. She has been cheked them already but I'm too afraid to go and ask the results. I fear I might be disappointed.
Two weeks. Two weeks. And then all my exams for this year will be over. Can't wait!
My computer is falling apart. Not really but it keeps crashing if I play The Sims 2. And it hasn't done that before. And the guarantee went four days ago. I still emailed to the shop and asked if they still could do something for this.
I just noticed that it's really easy to write in english and think in english. Eeek! I try not to think the exhange thing. I saw a commercial abou a women who was flying to somewhere (a deodorant commercial) and every time I see that, I think about the Big Flight I might experience next year.
Our kitties are cuties. We should vaccinate them soon. I'll call to the vet tomorrow. But the 4D begins. There's something about a boy who beats his mom.

ps. I love Tarmo.

No comments: