Friday, November 10, 2006

I did it!

I got through it! I got through it! I feel so much better now. Ah! And the sun shines again.

And I get new glasses in two weeks. I went to see new glasses and found nice ones and got even to the opticianist too. No wonder my head have been acing. My seeing has gone worse a lot. I used to be -1.75, now I'm -2,75! The glasses aren't that cheap that I planned they would be, but not too much either. I have afford them (just and just). "Only" 236€. And I bought a christmaspresents for my parents (not as good as I had wished I could buy, but I just don't have the money). Mom did say that I shouldn't buy anything, but how could I do that?! I love giving presents.
I bought them calendars and some stickers. I put for mom stickers for every week and more stickers for her birthday day. And for dad I put stickers for his birthday day. Childish, but it is supposed to be so. And I bought a birthday-christmas present for Tarmo too.
So, now I have spent all my money. Hope that I won't get any sudden expences. The kitties must be vaccinated, but I have the money for that. I'm glad that I don't have to pay everything for them, since theu are Tarmos kitties too.
I'd have an exam next monday but I decided that I won't go there. So I don't have to read for that this weekend. So I can do all the things that I would supposed (or had supposed) to do. Some little essays and tasks. So I can read next week.

I was subculturing the SH-SY5Y cells on my own today. And it went good. And we watched old cells with Reija and wondered were there myelin. I asked that from Tuula and she got excited becouse no-one knows that. So that could be examined too. And she asked would Reija be interested that too. And she is. So now we have a new member and I have a good "colleaque" whom I'll work with. Since now I have been working mainly on my own. And it's boring.

But today I'll do nothing. NOTHING. Period.

No comments: