Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Head hurts

Oh my head hurts so bad. Can't remember when it has been this bad. And it's cold in here.
I went to get my answers of the failure-exam. The teachers had lost the molecular part of it. And of the cellular part, I got full points! They found my other paper just before my lections started. I had been misthinking. A lot of fool mistakes! And the teachers said I had assumed too much. I didn't explain enough. So I didn't get any points though I had something right. That sucks. But I have read all about the course, and even well. Hope that is enough.
I was differetieting the SH-SY5Y (now I can write it right) cells today. And tomorrow we'll look the cells with the patch clamp equipment. And on friday I'll subculture the cells on my own! And on monday I'll infect the cells with parvo viruses with Kirsi. Exiting! And next week I'll stain the cells and do some microscoping. Luckily Reija will come to help me a bit. I have to count the cells and see where the viruses have gone and take some pictures.
I got my bike yesterday and it's so much easier to drive now though the snow is melting away now. And it sucks to drive in this weather, I can't control the bike. It's kind of scary. But it would suck more to walk to university.
I stayed home today until midday. I read and made some food. Tomorrow I'll do the same. Kitties were crazy. It was fun to play with my pen while I was writing! I gave them a straw and they were happy.
But my head hurts so bad that I have to go to lie down and maybe to sleep. I was too tired this morning.

No comments: