Sunday, November 19, 2006

Fun saturday

Been busy. I have an exam tomorrow and I've read, though not very well. But I'll pass the test anyway. And on tuesday I'll have an interview for my exhange! I should tell them in english what I would tell about my university for an exhange student. I've sought some facts and then I'll say something nice, something what I think about my university. That isn't hard since I love my university. And I should do some kind of representation of what I've done with the SH-SY5Y cells. On tuesday we'll have quests from Tampere and they'll give some kind of representations too. But luckily mine doesn't have to be long, I don't have anything to say! I'll just put some pictures we got on friday with Reija about the cells and say something about it. Unfortunately we didn't get any "normal" pictures since our cells weren't stained. But I'll figure out something.

Yesterday we did the "Fab Five"-thing to J-P. We sought some clothes for him and did his hair and he really looked good. Hope he gets that too! We found a nice shirt for him (black with purple lines, H&M), a jacket and trousers from fleamarket. We teared the trousers so that they look rock! Muaha. And made some purple stripes for his hair. It took all day and after that we went to eat. We ate two hours and all were almost too sick! But it was fun. The whole day was.

Today I went to library on morning, read few hours, came home, cleaned and took a nap. Now I thought I'd do something for my interview and for that cell thing.

No comments: