Sunday, November 12, 2006

Lazy weekend

I didn't do half the things I was supposed to do. I wrote the essay for swedish (or read it through) and went through some grammar for it. I also tried to do a linetest but I didn't understand it, and was too lazy to find out more. I also started to find something for another essay but didn't have the energy or will to do anything more. Today I've just watched Tarmo playing. I also cleaned the toilet and washed the diches.
We ordered food from Banthai. We were supposed to go there today but it snowed and I didn't feel like going outside. So we ordered food home there and it was good! As always. And we saved few euros since it's cheaper to eat home. And the delivery was free too (since we ordered enough food). But now I feel better. I feel like I could read again. I'd have an exam tomorrow but I haven't even started to read for it. So I'll go to next exam. We should do a seminar next week for culturing course. And maybe start a bit for the swedish presentation too.
Mom promised they would buy me a new chair for christmaspresent. I already found one. 40€ in Sotka, half of the price. I should get it some day. But I need car for that and no-one of Tarmo's friends had a car this weekend. So maybe next week or weekend. Hopefully. They have red chairs there and I want it!
Kitties are sleeping again. Pollo came again to sleep on my lap. And Neko falled to toilet today! It was funny. We just heard a splash and Neko run away from toilet and her backlegs were all wet. We usually keep the lid down but now we had forgotten it open. Glad we were home and she got out on herself.
My thoughts have again been in USA. Or in exhanging. Few weeks and I get to know if I can go to Kansas! I would love to go there! They have so much interesting courses there and they aren't in medical school. I've been thinking the living there. And I fear already the flight to there! Not the flight it self but when I get to USA I fear that they think I'm some kind of terrorist and examine my stuff and I'll miss my another flight to Kansas or something. I fear that I'll be left alone somewhere. I know this is silly and I shouldn't think such things. But I can't help it! It'll go all right and I'll be fine and get to Kansas without big problems. I'm just so exited if I have to travell all alone for the first time abroad.
But it isn't this days worry. I'll panic when I have to do so. Muaha.

No comments: