Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Interview

I've lost my lab book! It has just disappeared. Pof. Like that.
I wrote something to it yesterday, packed it to my bag and haven't seen it since. It's not at home and it's not there where I last used it. Mysterious. And kind of stupid. I have some really important information in it. I'll have to go tomorrow to ask from library if someone has seen it. If hasn't I have to put a message to our mailing list. Someone must have seen it! It can't understand it! It can't just disappear. CAN'T! Fustrating.

I had an exam on monday and I'll pass it. And today I had the interwiev for the exhange thing! And it went ok. I'll get the results in few weeks. I heard that they had already made preliminary choises and I was in it! That's why I had the interview. Nice! I also had a presentation today. It went ok too. But back to the interview. I had had a task to think what I would tell for an exhange student about my university. I had thought all kind of things but the interview was much shorter than I imagined! I hadn't the time to tell everything I had planned. And then they asked what would be my plan B if I didn't get to USA. And do I understand that the studying in USA is different from studying here. I just looked at them stunned and said yes. Isn't it kind of obvious that I have read thos things? And then they asked can I cope with the culture shock and homesickness. And it was it. It took about 10 minutes. And I saw them to fill some kind of evaluating form of me everythime I opened my mouth. But I couldn't see what they wrote in it! Argh! Hope I was good. Good enough to get to exhange. And if I get that far, I hope I'll get to Kansas! I asked them how long I have to wait and be anxious about this. Few weeks they said. Few weeks.

I had long day, 11 hours. I'm kind of tired now. I'll go and do something that doesen't require brains.

No comments: