Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm not crazy anymore

Yesterday was a hard day. Both in physically and emotionally. The funerals were nice, if one can say so. I cried a lot. But now it is over and I feel better. I didn't have the time to go to the comemorial, since my brother, Hannu can't drive at dark. He hurted his eye last summer, and can drive, but doesn't see good at dark. And I found out on thursday that I have the exam netx thursday and I hadn't taken with me my notebooks. And since some of my friends may come to visit tomorrow and I have a lot to do next week, I don't have much time to read for the exam. So I thought it would be better if I would leave with my brothers to Tampere earlier, since my parents would be at Tampere earliest at seven. And the sun was already going down, so we had to leave when the funerals ended. And we got jammed at Tampere, but still I catched the train. I had five minutes!
But it made me sad that I didn't have the time to go to the comemorial. I heard there was a picture there, in which there was me, Olavi and Sanni (my cousin). Luckily they promised that I would get a copy of that picture. And the priest talked nice words about Olavi. He was a veteran and had been in important job in the war (as all soldiers). And he wounded there. I never heard him talking about it. Very few did. I cried on the way to Tampere. And slept most of the journey to Jyväskylä. The train was again half an hour late. I talket a bit with some boy who sat next to me. I was too ashamed to look him in the eyes, since mine were all red. I bet he thought I was shy or something. Muaha. Well, I am, but not that shy.
Tarmo came to the station and walked with me home. I hadn't eaten since morning and I wasn't hungry. Still Tarmo made something to eat for me. I slept well and we woke at seven though we got up at eight. Or I did. I was supposed to go to the library to read, but since it's halloween, I didn't. The library isn't open. Luckily Tarmo gave me his chair (my back gets hurted if I sit in my own since I can't adjust the height of it). And I read enough for this day and spotted some things I had misunderstood or hadn't understood well enough. I got through the molecular part of that course. Tomorrow I'll read the cell part. And the exam will go fine. I hope.

I'm not as stressed anymore. It was the funerals that made me crazy.

And Neko is sweetheart. She doesn't mind being stroked but today was the third time she slept on my lap. And she came there just to sleep. And she is so warm and cutie and feels good... And Pollo slept at my feet on the remoters. Our babies.

We should clean our house, but I'm not inspired. Maybe later. Or tomorrow. Before the quests come and before we go to Sami's birthday. Or we'll just give him his birthdaypresent or something. And I have to read a bit. Though not as much as today. Maybe it would be better if we cleaned today. But later. Still not inspired.

No comments: