Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fucking fuck

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!
Again, I proved myself that I am stupid. Just stupid. An Idiot! Fuck!
So, I did not pass yesterdays exam. Though I thought it went ok. But obviously it didn't. And here's the problem. I could go to do the exam again on friday, but I'm in funerals! Fuck! So now I have to read all again, and better, becouse obviously I hadn't understood anything about the course. I thought I could've read next week on another exam, but now I don't have time since I have this another exam too. Fuck! And I should start to culture the cells on monday, but how can I do anything if I'm this stupid?! I thought the exam was easy! FUCK!
I'm so pissed of my self. So disappointed. I thought I had understood everything on the course and I thought I could handle the exam. But NO. NO NO NO NO.
And I can't read anything this weekend since there is this funeral and I'm so stressed about that that I can't read. Oh this is so stupid. STUPID.

I already cried this to Tarmo and I feel so stupid. This is so stupid thing to cry over. But I'm just so pissed off!!! Poor Kitties don't dare to come near to me. But I will get myself over this. I will read more. I will pass the course. I have to.

And I'm so ashaimed becouse all my friends passed the exam. And that makes me feeling even more stupid. And I don't trust in my self. Ah this just sucks!

I had some good things happening this day but I'm so pissed off, so I won't even tell them.

No comments: