Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Love in the air

They're over. And hopefully I passed both. I believe I did. But I have failed so much in this fall, so I don't really rely on my self much.
Our reports are ready and I think they are ok too. So that course is over. Next one begun on monday (and another lecture course today). But no more new courses this semester. The hardest part is over. I hope.

Our kitties are little angels and devils. Last night Neko came purring in our bed and bit my ear. Though not hard. And after I put her down on the floor, she jumped back and bit my arm, many times. Pollo was sleeping on our feet, so Neko thought she could play with us. So the kitties went out of our bedroom and we closed the door. And they were fine. We thought we could do that now every night so that we can sleep and kitties can play. The first few nights the sought comfort from us but now they sleep somewhere else. And they are so cute when the come to say hello when we come home. And Pollo loved me a lot yesterday. He purred and purren and tossed me. Neko is not so much after attention.

I'll have long days now. Lectures on morning, some lab on day and lectures at the evening. Ten hours in the university a day. Luckily not all days are that long. I'll have to start to read tomorrow for next exam. On thursday I'll have to go to Tampere. On friday is Olavis funeral. I'll come back on saturday. Emmi and maybe her boyfriend will come to look our kitties. maybe even Jussi comes. He slept over today and didn't left to Jyväskylä at all. But it's okay, since I had long day anyway.

Kitties are rampaging again. Well, then they sleep at night. Our little babies.

No comments: