Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Better day

Today has been better day. My swedish course begun and it doesn't feel as bad as it did last year. Though it lasted for four hours per day, and no, I did not failed the course then, it just was cancelled. And I have few friends there too and we will make together our presentation. And we can substitute lectures by going to some other group. Because the cell culturing will go three times at same time as the swedish.
And I got the handouts for the cell culture course today, I read a bit (though I have to read more) and went on two seminars. And I talked with Tuula, and we should culture neurocells next month. And take some pictures of them and differentiate them and infect with virus and culture them for ourselve too. All the others we maybe do for others. And Tuula brought me a brain calendar and a mouse mattress where I can find all the common aminoacids and their structures! It's wonderful! I feel like being pro. Muaha!
And Nina had answered for my mail, we will get the kittens on friday noon. Aah, can't wait! But now I will go to read the exam area to the end so I can start reading the next course tomorrow. Or maybe I relax just a bit and read then. I'll do that.

***
I can't write, had to correct my mistakes for three times.

No comments: