Sunday, October 22, 2006

Grief and stress

We watched X-men2 and slept. I couldn't read. There's just more to next week.
The funerals are third day, on friday. I'd have an exam and lab that day. But now I have to do the exam on tuesday (I have another exam on monday) and do something else for that lab. I feel I have to go to the funerals. Olavi was quite close to me.
I have to be strong for my mom. She has to tell everyone else. I don't cry on phone to her, I feel like loading a bit too much of her. I'm so happy to have Tarmo. He hugs and gives me comfort.
I had thought to take next week a bit relaxed. I wouldn't read on weekend when the kittens come. But it doesn't always go like you plan. Fortunately I don't have so much things to do next week and we wrote most of the reports on saturday.
I think I can handle the exams. It has always been my way to grief. Reading. Hope something catches to my mind too.

By the way. I thought to try to write in english this blog. To develop my writing skills. Maybe.

I'm kind of tired though I slept well at night and few hours at evening. My dad griefs by sleeping. Maybe I do that too.
I wish Tarmo comes soon from sauna. I feel I'd need a hug now.
I think I'll be better tomorrow. It always helps to sleep a night over.

No comments: