Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm in love

Oh they are wonderful! Besides that they are cute, they are easy to handle! We gave them their first worm medicine and it was so easy. Tarmo just hold the kitten and I gave the medicine. And I tried first to give only dry food but they just tried to cover it (by pawing the air). So I gave wet food (which I knew they had eaten before) and the ate it with good appetite. They have played with each other, slept a bit and played again. Oh I just love them!
I will teach them to eat the dry food also, but all in time. I'm just so happy and surprised how fast they were like in home. Neko is a bit more shy than Pollo. Pollo doesn't run away when we take it in arms but Neko won't give you to take in arms right away when you have released her. But she doesn't want emediately away either. Oh my little babies <3

No comments: