Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday, definietly monday

Monday is not my day. I read in the morning and got to university at noon. I had planned to go to buy the cell culturing courses handouts but their bank card device was broken. So I went to print another courses handouts to our adp-center but the computer said it doesn't have a printer installed. So I changed computer and fought with some handouts, becouse there was some kind of error. Next I went to seminar where I got a headace. I tried to see the slides but since my glasses aren't anymore the right ones for me (since I don't have the money to buy new ones), I couldn's see. So my head aces. Even still. Then I went with Tarmo to buy the handouts I tried to buy at the noon, but their device was still broken. And we had to wait the sells person for 20 minutes since she was on lunch.
But it's okay, I can buy it tomorrow. Next we went to center to take Tarmos shoes to the shoemaker and after that to the pharmacist to buy my pills. But my recepie had been expired and I hadn't noticed it. So I went to the nurse. There we waited for 20 minutes again. I get my recepie next wednesday but I have to go again there after two weeks since my bloodpressure was too high. Stress. Stress. Stress.
I'm sure it won't go nown in two weeks so I'm sure to have to meet the doctor and get some kind of medicine, and I don't have the money to buy it! God this sucks.

But I read the pre exam material today. As it says, it should have been read for the pre exam, but I didn't have the time. Tomorrow I have to read the handouts and the works we've made. And after that I have to rehearse another course and on weekend both of them.

But the kittens come on friday. I try to be positive. I read what I planned to read this day. My head aces and I'm tired and kind of teary, so I think I won't go to gym today.

Never, ever again thim much work and stress! Ever!

No comments: