Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tired veins

I'm kind of tired. I planned to go to gym today, but now I feel tired. I've been listening my veins today and it feels like there really is something a bit wrong. They feel heavy. My heart beats a bit too fast and I don't catch my breath as fast as usually. Maybe I really should rest and relax. I have already read everything for today. So I'll just watch tv or something the rest evening. We bought (or Tarmo bought) Friends' sixth season. Oh that sounds good. Friends, candles, blanket, tea and cookies. Oh! Heck with the fittness! Muaha!
But I forgot to get my recipie. Damn. I'll have to get it tomorrow. And I have swedish again tomorrow. We had this reading task. I've already looked it and read it throuhg, but I thought if I should look it better. Well maybe not today. I'll concentrate for that course later. First I get these two exams over. Yes. That I will do.
Mom called. She had bought me a dress and a jacket for the funeral (though they are so casual, I can wear them anywhere). Her description sounded good. And (fortunately!) they weren't expensive. I had forgotten that my birthday (!!!) is the same weekend as the funerals are. (So ofcourse I won't celebrate it.) But she said this is my birthday present. Unfortunately she has to buy a suit for my brother too. He doesn't have anything to wear for this kind of situations. And he doesn't have the money. Hope my other brother has. I think he has. He has to have. Luckily dad has and mom is making her's, or borrows from a friend if time runs out.
My aunt is coming in Finland on saturday. She's a week in here. That's good. Now mom and she can support each other. I'll go to Tampere next week, on thursday.
But we get our kittens soon! KITTENS! Yeah!

But the blanket and tv is waiting for me. Maybe Tarmo could get me some tea and watch Friends with me.

1 comment:

Ainu said...

Niin mutta miten käy silloin kun paparainen hukkaa työntekijänsä kortin. Työntekijä jää nuolemaan näppejään.