Monday, June 04, 2007

Bad Flights

Luckily I noticed this!!! One of our flight wasn't booked!!! I wondered why there hadn't come a payment for it but it turned out that there is no flight!

This was all my fault because I thought Kilroys flexible flight would be such a kind that you could pay it later since I didn't get any bill. But it wasn't so and so we didn't have any flights to come home on January! But luckily I had already looked good flights and they changed only a bit. Still going through Copenhagen when we come home from USA (and Dublin). Only the change between the flights in Copenhagen is two hours longer. There was no earlier flight (which I had thought I had booked). But that's not a big deal.

But NOW I've payed them and they should be ok. And I also found out that I can't order ISIC card because it'd be only for this year and I need it next year! But that fixed with IYTC card. Complicated. It's 5 euros more expensive than ISIC but it'll be valid for a year. So those things should now be in order.

For the exchange I still should go to see a doctor to get my pills recipe and vaccination and other stuff in english. And visa. But for that I need some paper from ISEP which I still haven't got. And print out my official records. And reserve hotel for the first weekend since I can't go to Burge Hall's temporary accommodation until Monday (if there's space). And reserve a shuttle bus to Iowa too from the airport. And I should call!!! I hate calling! It's so expensive!
And mail my stuff to Iowa because I can't take it with me. And go to bank to get money and checks. And some documents from my insurance company.

And that should be it. At least I think so.

We should have played today but one of our friends didn't show up and we would have needed him. And I could've been in a bar talking about our fight with ecologists (not a real fight really). I was there an hour before I had to leave to play. But now I could reserve our flights and plan tomorrows cell things. And go sleep early. It's hot and I'm sleepy. I think I should start a new blog for my exchange period. I'll just find some nice one.

I've started to think the exchange again. And I'm excited.

No comments: